Eyes Disorder & Visual Defect
Eye Disorder & Visual Defects
Meridian Li 4
Location: Meridian Li4 is located between the index finger and the thumb, at the highest spot of the muscle when the thumb and index finger are brought close together.
Meridian ST 1
Meridian UB 1
Meridian GB 1
Location: Meridian GB1 is located just near the outer corner of the eye
Meridian GB 37
Meridian LIV 3
Location: Meridian LIV3 is located two thumb – widths behind the skin-margin between the first (big) and the second toes.
Meridian Yin Tang
Guidelines for Beginners:
- Apply pressure. If the points are sore, use less pressure (light touch). If you are muscular or more fat in skin, then you can increase the pressure till it hurts. Pressure should be applied for one minute for each points. Deep relaxation during the acupressure points helps to balance the systems and healing energy within your body.
- Avoid pressing on wounds & cuts.
- Timing. Press for 1 minute on any one point and take at least 4 hour break while pressing the same point.
- Breathing technique. While sitting or lying straight, inhale air counting 126.96.36.199. then keep the air in the lungs counting 188.8.131.52. and then exhale counting 184.108.40.206. Then pause, Do not inhale counting 220.127.116.11. and repeat the process again by inhaling air counting 18.104.22.168.
- Medical condition. Be sure to get medical care. Acupressure can enhance your health and relieve common ailments but it is not a substitute for getting medical attention and treatment. Please see a doctor, and get a second medical opinion, if you have severe health problems.